With SmartICVI, veterinarians are now able to use smartphones, tablets, laptops, or PCs to generate health certificates (CVIs) to meet requirements for interstate livestock movement.
Robust Features to Streamline Process
- Import animal data from spreadsheets or .CSV files
- "Memorize" functionality auto-fills shipper, receiver, transporter, and veterinarian information
- Software-as-a Service, cloud based, no software download
- Mobile app for your smartphone and tablet that works without an Internet connection
Intuitive Workflow Simplifies CVI Creation
- Non-veterinarian users can create CVIs and submit them to the veterinarian for review
- Veterinarians finalize the CVI - Focus on the health of animals inspected, not data entry
- Completed CVIs electronically submitted to State Animal Health offices, clinic and other stakeholders
- Standardized and compliant for CVI data content and electronic data exchange according to USAHA published standards
You can test-drive SmartICVI free of charge. Our free tier is designed to give you hands-on experience creating electronic ICVIs at no charge.