With SmartICVI, veterinarians are now able to use smartphones, tablets (including IPads), laptops or PC's to generate health certificates (eCVI's) to meet requirements for interstate livestock movement.
Fastest Data Entry - Works without an internet or cellular connection!
- Import animal data from spreadsheets or .CSV files
- "Memorize" functionality auto-fills shipper, receiver, transporter and veterinarian information
- Bluetooth integration with commonly used RFID readers (coming soon)
- Software-as-a Service, cloud based, no software download
- Web based, mobile device enabled, cloud storage, no software download required
Unique Client/Producer Feature - Controlled through VCPR - Improves Inspection!
- Allows clients to input animal ID, shipper, receiver and transporter data saving valuable time
- Veterinarians finalize the ICVI - Focus on the health of animals inspected, not data entry
- Completed ICVI's electronically submitted to State Animal Health offices, clinic and other stakeholders
- Standardized and compliant for ICVI data content and electronic data exchange according to USAHA published standards
You can test-drive SmartICVI free of charge. Our free tier is designed to give you hands-on experience creating electronic ICVIs at no charge.