We can help you get started!
With SmartICVI, veterinarians are now able to use smartphones, tablets (including IPads), laptops or PC's to generate health certificates (eCVI's) to meet requirements for interstate livestock movement.
Fastest Data Entry - Works without an internet or cellular connection!
- Import animal data from spreadsheets or .CSV files
- "Memorize" functionality auto-fills shipper, receiver, transporter and veterinarian information
- Bluetooth integration with commonly used RFID readers (coming soon)
- Software-as-a Service, cloud based, no software download
- Web based, mobile device enabled, cloud storage, no software download required
Unique Client/Producer Feature - Controlled through VCPR - Improves Inspection!
- Allows clients to input animal ID, shipper, receiver and transporter data saving valuable time
- Veterinarians finalize the ICVI - Focus on the health of animals inspected, not data entry
- Completed ICVI's electronically submitted to State Animal Health offices, clinic and other stakeholders
- Standardized and compliant for ICVI data content and electronic data exchange according to USAHA published standards
You can test-drive SmartICVI free of charge. Our free tier is designed to give you hands-on experience creating electronic ICVIs at no charge.
- Evaluate SmartICVI in your practice, Risk Free Offer - register HERE
SmartICVI Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
Create an ICVI in 55 seconds using unique and time saving SmartICVI features!